Here is a link to our scouting system we use on Github. More detailed intsructrions are included in the read me file.
- Install apache mysql php software stack, or WAMP on WINDOWS, MAMP for Mac, and LMAP for Linux
- Download and copy the files in to the www directory
- Create the MySql database named "211" with a user named "dr211"
- Download the csv file for the competition and import it to the table names 'matches'
- Create another table for the users, and a table named 'data' for the compition data